WANTED: TurboCAD 3D training manuals

I have TurboCAD 2D/3D version 8 and I'm trying to draw some simple 3D stuff. I can draw 2D stuff farily well but need some help getting started with 3D.
Does anyone have some old TurboCAD training manuals?
Any other online tutorials etc?
Thanks,
-zerb-
go here: http://www.turbocad.com/search/sitemap_search.cfm and find "Turbocad user forums" on that page. They will help you out. It sounds to me like you have Turbocad Designer. I have been a Turbocad Pro user for about six years but I have never worked with designer. The people in the forum will help you out, though.

stuff.
3D.

also on this web site is a totally free tcad (3d?) w/pdf manual/s but you really have to look for it/them. mostly they spoof you to pages that offer to sell or try current versions.
they may have some pdf manuals for current stuff that could be helpful.
--Loren

CW wrote:

to me

The free version doesn't carry the ACIS support. It is basically the old 19.99 2D TurboCAD from years ago.
http://www.imsisoft.com/free
regards, Ben