where can i buy a copy of Autocad Release 14?

Specific code would be copyright. Concepts would be patented. So if they invent a method for handling drawings such as modelspace and paperspace
they patent that and no one else can use that concept in their product. But the actual lines of code to implement the concept are copyrighted. When the patent runs out you, the competitor are allowed to introduce that concept into your drawing, but you have to write unique code (not copy the lines) to get there.
Steve wrote:

AutoDesk still own the COPYRIGHT therefore legal still own the software.
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a copy of Audtocad Release 14?<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=