Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Basic question on line drawing
Hello, In acad 2002, how do I specify with the line command, the exact length and angle of the line I'm trying to draw? I thought it was 10'
2
2

AutoCAD proficiency test
Does anyone have a proficiency test that can be used for evaluating the AutoCAD skills of prospective employees?

Draw pipe with SSDCP?
I finished drawing some pipe wall rail and, at the end of the program, it said that if I wanted to draw the polyline as a pipe I had to choose Block E-21 or pick bevel lines, then pick the line width....

Remove vertices from polylines
Anyone have a lisp to do this? An "aim-and-fire" approach is preferred.
6
6

Re: autocad->illustrator
If you wanna import 3D faces you have to use the 3D-Tiger AI plug-in:
3
3

Can anyone recommend where I get a free electrical block library?
One with 100/300+ symbols?

Re: newbie: osnap problem
osnap is an object snap - you have to have a command active to use it. So: line and then mid , it shows a triangle on the nearest midpoint of the object

AutoCAD 2000 Easter egg
Sorry if you are all aware of this one, but I just ran across it myself for the first time. Select "Style" from the dimension menu Hold down the Control and Shift key together Click on the Preview...
1
1

0.5 x 45
Hallo zusammen, ich muss eine Gewindebuchse zeichnen. Die Bemassung ist 6 x 6. Mein Problem ist nur, wie bekomme ich die abgeflachten Kanten des Quadrates mit der Bezeichnung "0.5 x 45 Grad" hin. Ich...

Problems with hatchs
Hello At the office where I work we have about 25 computers with Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 installed and in all of them we have the same problem. Sometimes the hatches of a drawing moved or...

3D Studio: A Survey.
I'm looking to buy a new 3D Studio to upgrade/replace my ancient Max 2.5, and I'm facing the choice of Autodesk Viz 4 for $1,000 or 3D Studio Max 5 for $3,000. I'd much rather buy Viz 4 and pay less...
2
2

2 MODERATOR: Would you be so kind to post the RULES of the conference.
Fri 27.06.2003 20:59:47 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear Sir: Instead of complaining to my provider... Please, would you be so kind to post the RULES of the conference. I am the reader of the conferences:...
11
11

Re: 3d parts for Acad?
Try
1
1

Re: Autocad
The best place on the net to get any autodesk product is at Guido De Angelis Bruno wrote: Autodesk is a global leader in design and make technology, with expertise across architecture, engineering,...

autocad 2004
Any feedback on the success or failure of the new release 2004? Would appreciate any feedback given. Tom
1
1