Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Diameter circle
Hi everyone, Learning AutoCAD 2013. Please a little help. The aim is to get the diameter circle, but the line must go through the circle as the bisecting into 2 parts, not as an arrow that touches the...
2
2

ghost blocks
Hello, can someone help or tell me if its possible to find and replace ghost blocks in autocad 2010 LT? Ghost blocks have appeared from our client, im not sure what software they use to extract data...

Objet ID
Hi everyone, Can I define a specific ID to an object in AutoCAD? Thank you. Giovanna Garcia
1
1

Have multi type lines when i need only 1?
What is happening is I'm taking pics i find on internet and importing into Majic Tracer. This program lets me do a "Vector convert". Now i can save as a dxf and import into autocad. In autocad i can...
8
8

Windows freeware DWG/DXF editor & JPG or PDF-2-DWG/DWX conversion
Google sold it to Trimble so it's called Trimble Sketchup. Apparently they removed the DWF reader in the later versions (the classic removing value from the freeware), so that's why we didn't use it...
7
7

Can't Select Row or Column Headers AutoCAD 2013 Table
Hello All, I've been working at updating our drawing templates in AutoCAD M echanical 2013. I have created several new tables and modified them success fully. Now it seems that I am unable to select...
1
1

Structural Steel Detailing Services
We provide structural steel detailing services for industrial / commercial = buildings, towers, bridges, storage bunkers and silos, junction houses, duc= ts, pipe racks, galleries and walkways, access...

MEP HVAC Services
Advenser has gathered the expertise to provide all phases of Mechanical, El= ectrical and Plumbing (MEP) Design and Drafting solutions. We have the tech= nical expertise, right from formulating...

BIM Services
An arguable technological breakthrough in the construction field, BIM or Bu= ilding Information Modeling is continuously emerging as the most feasible a= nd reliable option available in the building...

OLE objects appears as upside down when plotting or making PDF
OLE objecs in my files are appears perfect in viewport n print preview. but when printing or converting to PDF, it plot as upside down.. please help

Mobile 3D "replicator"
With iPad - from photos to 3D models:

options or its association with profit
Hiya, it is urgent to describe the data management of the profit with great attention; who is confident with options remote monitoring? tchao

Language pack
I have a trial version of Autocad but in English. Can I convert it in Italian, without having to repeat the entire download?
1
1

VBA and lwpolyline
How to extract with VBA the number of vertex of a lwPolyline ?

nanoCAD worldwide release
nanoCAD has been released today. Check out to extend your drafting needs. no frills. pure design nanoCAD - professional, cost-effective CAD Software with powerful 2D/3D modeling tools for viewing and...