Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ACad 2012 graphics card query
Wife has an I5 with 16 gigs ram in it. Newer motherboard with Intels dual-head "HD graphics" on-board. She complains at how slow the pc is within Acad. She's doing large architectural structure...
1
1

is autocad use multithread technology
in tryng to decide on i5 or i7 cpu was wondering if Autocad 2012 makes use of multi-threading technology because if not I don't see the need in buying the i7 cpu since the i5 doesn't really use multi...

cpu for autocad
Would I notice a big difference in running autocad 2012 between an i5 vs i7 processor? The difference in laptop price is about $200
1
1

AutoCAD everything Android app is online
AutoCAD latest news on your Android mobile: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.andromo.dev4176.app4128

running 32 bit on a 64 bit machine
Since all the new dell laptops are running 64 bit now - how well will the 32 bit acad 2012 run on 64 bit..... I still have Win XP Pro 32 bit and would like to not have to buy 2 versions of Acad........
7
7

upgrade to 2012
If I choose to buy autocad 2012 can I still keep my old version 14 on the same laptop? I would want to do this until I am fully familiar with the new version.
3
3

AutoCad slow commands over network.
At my work everyone who uses AutoCAD has their own copy installed on their own computers and we access a single networked computer with all our .dwg, blocks, lisp, plot styles, etc... This has been...
1
1

autocad versions
how is the most recent autocad version for windows 2000? can i put last version of autocad on wind 2000?
5
5

Cutting mold from DWG part drawing?
Hello all, I have a basic question that I am sure involves more then a simple answer but I have original DWG part drawings of parts from a manufacturer ans was wondering what is involved in taking...

Attachment of picture in Acad LT 2004
Hello, Are there someone who can help how I attach a picture ( a company logo ) to the drawing in LT 2004. Best regards / Jakob Jakobsen
1
1

Acad drawing line
I have a series of parallel lines, and each time had to be offset press, and even make a dimension
3
3

Alternatives to autocad?
Are there any alternatives to autocad? If there are, what are they and how well do they compare to autocad? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel
3
3

Drafting Services
Custom plans, lower prices then all others for professional work, working drawings, custom Homes, store or office renovations, Commercial construction I have experience with all. Contact me first. I...

Scale factors, drawing units, and paper size
Hi, I'm new to AutoCAD LT 2012. And I've been tasked to draw a floor plan in two weeks. I'm trying to find tutorials that deal with the issues as quickly as possible, but I'm having difficulty. It's...
4
4

The new AutoCAD help system seen by your boss
In the cloud might be too far for your boss: Great prices on a large selection of domains. Find the pefect domain for your new startup.
1
1