Acad drawing line

Is there a lisp script that drawing line parallel to the line based on the enrollment gap between them and drawing a dimensions between them.I have
drawing a house with the dimensions and I want you to speed up work.

Why not just use the the offset function (o), specify the width of the wall, tidy up the corners, 'continue' the dimensions, etc.

I have a series of parallel lines, and each time had to be offset press, and even make a dimension
use multiline & set your width.