Problems with hatchs

Hello At the office where I work we have about 25 computers with Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 installed and in all of them we have the same problem. Sometimes the hatches of a drawing moved or generally get attached to some atributes, just if we do some alterations in the drawing, like moving the drawing, changing an entity to another layer, triming entities.....etc!. I'm going crazy because I'm doing all the time again the same crazy and rebelious hatches. I want to know if this problem is any kind of a bug of Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 or Autocad 2002 and if exist a solution to avoid this. We usually use associative hatch because of course most of the times is helpful when we stretch some areas of the drawing. Thanks in advance and waiting for your help.

Cristina Ferreirinha

Reply to
Cristina Ferreirinha