#200 Bradley Hammer

Hello all, I just located a 200lb Bradley power hammer. It is in MINT condition and only needs degreasing. It is HUGE which is the only drawback I can see. Anybody have an idea what it might be worth?

Glen G.

Reply to
glen

Dollar a pound, that's what I gave for my LG.

Reply to
Charly the Bastard

So for a 50 pound LG was that $50 or $1800?

Steve Smith

Charly the Bastard wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith

That would be $1200, or one per pound of machine weight.

Charly

Steve Smith wrote:

Reply to
Charly the Bastard

O.K. A buck a lb sounds reasonable. Any idea what a 200lb bradley weighs? I know the #300 model weighs just north of 11-K! These are big machines. The #200 looks just the same but pictures sometimes lie. Anybody know the specs on a Bradley 200?

Glen G.

Reply to
glen