#200 Bradley Hammer

Hello all, I just located a 200lb Bradley power hammer. It is in MINT condition and only needs degreasing. It is HUGE which is the only
drawback I can see. Anybody have an idea what it might be worth?
Glen G.
glen wrote:

Dollar a pound, that's what I gave for my LG.
So for a 50 pound LG was that $50 or $1800?
Steve Smith
Charly the Bastard wrote:

That would be $1200, or one per pound of machine weight.
Charly
Steve Smith wrote:

O.K. A buck a lb sounds reasonable. Any idea what a 200lb bradley weighs? I know the #300 model weighs just north of 11-K! These are big machines. The #200 looks just the same but pictures sometimes lie. Anybody know the specs on a Bradley 200?
Glen G.