Anyone use EMJ (Jorgensen) e-metals website?

Figured I'd do some of the legwork myself before future orders at work, looking at availibility, price, etc- but all the thing will let
me do is look up the names and sizes of materials.
Might be good enough, but I'd like to find a ballpark figure for the prices so that I'm not wasting the the time of the folks in the office by having eyes bigger than my wallet. I'm sure they'd get annoyed pretty quickly if I'm having them get quotes just to cancel them right away all the time.
Anyone else use this, and have any insight into getting a quote out of it? I can't find any working links to it, even though they have a shopping cart feature.