coal froge??

I'm looking to build. Do you have any blueprints for coal forges or a place to find them.

I can email you a simple diagram.
Give me an email address.
linda My email is linda snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Ernie,
I would also be interested in those plans, if you don't mind.
TIA, Jim
addy: jimnthemATcomcastDOTnet

Ya know I thought I had posted these before.
Here they are
http://metalworking.com/dropbox/_2001_retired_files/Coal_forge.jpg
http://metalworking.com/dropbox/_2001_retired_files/Coal_forge.txt
I have welded up several of these firepots over the years. Unfortunately I had to abandon coal forging here in Seattle. There is simply no affordable source for Poco#3 coal in Washington State. Everybody here uses propane....poor bastards.

Looks good Ernie.
I also have plans for a brake drum forge.
They are located at http://www.warnerknives.com/coal_forge.htm
Bob