coal froge??

I'm looking to build. Do you have any blueprints for coal forges or a place to find them.

Reply to
Linda

I can email you a simple diagram.

Give me an email address.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Reply to
Linda

Ernie,

I would also be interested in those plans, if you don't mind.

TIA, Jim

addy: jimnthemATcomcastDOTnet

Reply to
Jim C Roberts

Ya know I thought I had posted these before.

Here they are

I have welded up several of these firepots over the years. Unfortunately I had to abandon coal forging here in Seattle. There is simply no affordable source for Poco#3 coal in Washington State. Everybody here uses propane....poor bastards.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Looks good Ernie.

I also have plans for a brake drum forge.

They are located at

Bob

Reply to
Bob