elephant casting in brass

Hello, I just put up this page about how I cast an elephant in brass using the lost foam technique:

Dave D ipayitforward

Reply to
Dave

Well done Dave!

I like the idea of black to fill the pores as is traditional.

I have three lions - a small pride.

I have to get back into it - lost the push for the last 5 years since moving.

I have been collecting material.

Mart> Hello, I just put up this page about how I cast an elephant in brass

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

SNIP

I never tried to cast an elephant, but I once tried to throw an anvil - missed my foot :>}

JK

Reply to
John O. Kopf