Tiny tomahawks, Sorry!!!

Here's the link to my new tiny tomahawk page:
http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/TinyTomahawk/TinyTomahawk.htm
Pete Stanaitis
----------------------------------
I just put up a page about these tiny tomahawks that some people make as demonstration and give-away items:

Looks like fun! I'll have to try that next time I get to the forge.
I'm building myself a gas forge currently using Larry Zoeller parts so soon, I won't have to go to wait for a trip to the guild forge to try your project ideas!
--
Curt Welch http://AyrHillForge.Com /
For something that small, there was a time when folks were making "bean can forges". One design used a 3 pound coffee can with kaowool insulation. Essentially, they just stuck a hardware store propane torch into the side of it for heat and had a couple of firebricks for doors.
Curt Welch wrote:

Still being done..
http://www.zoellerforge.com/coffee.html http://www.zoellerforge.com/miniforge.html
--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com /
There are a couple of tiny tomahawks in the archive collection at Fort Vancouver. I believe that they were made as toys here at the Hudson's Bay Company post in the 1830's and 40's.