MetalWorking: What's Your Site?

I love looking at unconventional projects, machines, and even advice write-ups, and was hoping the experts/hobbyists here to post the links to their sites. Particularly if they have a lot of pics. :-)

Thanks.

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

Lot's of pics, video and projects.

Reply to
Abrasha

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Reply to
JR North

Forward from there for blacksmithing and related, Backward to home page for other hobby stuff.

Pete Stanaitis

---------------- Searcher7 wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Some of the stuff I've built at school over the last 5 or6 years is at

other stuff on my photobucket but I don't know how to point you there. :-( ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Most of what I have built is in a lab or production line in some factory and I couldn't take pictures.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Gary Brady

--Here's a pile of obscure work for ya: