Forges

I just acquired 2 forges in trade for a old 8" lapidary unit. Pictures in the forge album in the PictureTrail site below. What I would
like to know is the age of these units,and the value of them. The bowls are in good shape, the blowers work fine. It doesn't look like they used very much.
Richard,
Richard L. Rombold WIZARD WOODWORKING 489 N. 32nd. St. Springfield, Or .97478
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/view?username=thewizz
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"Pictures