Forges

I just acquired 2 forges in trade for a old 8" lapidary unit.
Pictures in the forge album in the PictureTrail site below. What I would
like to know is the age of these units,and the value of them. The bowls are
in good shape, the blowers work fine. It doesn't look like they used very
much.
Richard,
Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"Pictures
Reply to
SIR