Lost, then found.

Somehow my news reader decided to vanish acb, removed it from list of "subscribed" groups. Happened to a couple of others with more
traffic, too. Huh. gnus isn't s'posed to do that.
Looks like traffic is light. For my part, I'm still messing around with the 300# Aldays & Onions hammer. Just made a mod that doesn't work. Back to the machine shop to do it differently.
--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada