Making Charcoal

There was a thread on this group about using charcoal vs propane.
Several people said that they make their own charcoal. I have a huge
number of trees that are not good for woodworking. Can some one point
me to a site that will tell me how to make charcoal out of the unusable
wood?
Reply to
Mark Russell
Mark
Reply to
Mark Russell
Also, Lindsay Books has some publications on making charcoal. Of course, they're in it for the money.
vtuck