Making Charcoal

There was a thread on this group about using charcoal vs propane. Several people said that they make their own charcoal. I have a huge
number of trees that are not good for woodworking. Can some one point me to a site that will tell me how to make charcoal out of the unusable wood?
http://www.twinoaksforge.com/BLADSMITHING/MAKING%20CHARCOAL.htm

Ecnerwal wrote:

thanks Mark
Also, Lindsay Books has some publications on making charcoal. Of course, they're in it for the money.