hammer in

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all interested persons to a Hammer In at John Babcock's on Saturday April 29 2006. John's
acreage is located in Cherhill Alberta on highway 43 approximately 100km from Edmonton. John has been smithing for over 60 years and has a very comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the trade. John has pieces of his work on display in several museums in Alberta including the Royal Museum of Alberta. Focus for this Hammer In is to be small sellable demonstration items. If you want bring your bring your favourite hammer and tongs. John has eight forging stations as well as enough blacksmithing tools to supply them. If you want to come and hit some hot iron bring yourself and something for the potluck. If there is enough interest there will be Iron in the Hat. The hammer in will start with setup as soon as enough people arrive after 9:00 A.M. and will continue until it is time to put away the toys
I can't make it to Alberta, but I'd be interested in hearing about the demonstration items people come up with.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Dam basterds sent me to work but I will see if I can get a report.