One way of designing a scroll

Not being artistic at all, I put together an excel spreadsheet that helps me to design an Archimedes Spiral type of scroll. It's not a
fancy program, but it works.
You can check it out at: http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/Scrolls/ArchimedesScrollProgram.htm
By the way, we just returned from the ABANA conference in Memphis, TN. It was a very nice conference, I thought. The "Patient Order of Meticulous Metalsmiths" group (led by Tom Latane') made a large, beautiful, decorative padlock that sold for $21,100 at the auction.
I can't give enough credit to the ABANA board and all of its helpers and supporters for pulling this one off so well!
Pete Stanaitis