payback: IT diagrams

Greetings,

I put in an interlibrary loan request for the 1963 edition of "Isothermal transformation diagrams." It's in transit, should get it in a day or three.

I'm going to take digital photos of the diagrams I'm interested in. If any of y'all have an alloy of particular interest, I'd be happy to snap a page or two or three and email them to you. I'm thinking "Fair Use," not "wholescale ripping."

Send me a note at my spam-trap address of abs20060517 at spambob net. You know where the punctuation goes. Start your subject line with, let's say, "[ACBITD]" , brackets but no quotes. Dodging spammers is such a pain.

My library's lending time is three weeks, btw, so don't wait too long.

I could also use the metalworking dropbox, but that would lead to a dodgy bit of copyright infringement, IMO.

regards,

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis