Peter Wright anvil for sale

Very nice Peter Wright 132lb anvil for sale $ 400.00 CDN firm. I'm located in Surrey B.C. Pictures on request.

Thank you

Reply to
Walt Springs

phillippe quillevere

Interesting trade but cash stores best!

Reply to
Pete

hey any chance you would trade the anvil for 3lbs of mercury Thanks Cole Unger

Reply to
damascus-steel

Well, since it looks like you are reading & posting through google groups, you probably didn't realize that the post you are replying to is quite old. I don't remember seeing anybody on here post an anvil for sale for at least a couple of years.

Secondly, mercury is going for about $40 a pound right now. $120 is pretty cheap price for a Peter Wright, though for a 100# anvil, it could be a fair price if whoever had it had a use for the mercury.

Good luck finding an anvil! If you want some advice on how to get one at a decent price, and I'll post some suggestions for you.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich

The post he was replying to was this one from 2004 (not likely to still be for sale!):

From: "Walt Springs" Newsgroups: abbotsford.forsale,alt.crafts.blacksmithing,van.4sale, vic.forsale Subject: Peter Wright anvil for sale Lines: 7 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2720.3000 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2739.300 Message-ID: Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 22:23:14 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.71.223.147 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca X-Trace: pd7tw2no 1092003794 24.71.223.147 (Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:23:14 MDT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:23:14 MDT Organization: Shaw Residential Internet

Very nice Peter Wright 132lb anvil for sale $ 400.00 CDN firm. I'm located in Surrey B.C. Pictures on request.

Thank you

Reply to
Curt Welch

Curt Welch wrote: (snip)

Thanks for looking it up. I'm at work so I didn't have the time to research it too much. Yeah, kind of a low-ball offer, considering at the time the CAD was just slightly above USD in value (I finished paying of my

25# Canadian Giant in 2004).

Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich

Hey do you know of an anvil around a 100lbs in the Fraser valley for a good price Thanks Cole Unger

Reply to
damascus-steel