Peter Wright anvil for sale

Very nice Peter Wright 132lb anvil for sale $ 400.00 CDN firm. I'm located in Surrey B.C. Pictures on request.
Thank you

I'd like to trade a 1958 VW bumper for the anvil. Wuddayasay?

Interesting trade but cash stores best!

located
hey any chance you would trade the anvil for 3lbs of mercury Thanks Cole Unger
snipped-for-privacy@outlook.com wrote:

Well, since it looks like you are reading & posting through google groups, you probably didn't realize that the post you are replying to is quite old. I don't remember seeing anybody on here post an anvil for sale for at least a couple of years.
Secondly, mercury is going for about $40 a pound right now. $120 is pretty cheap price for a Peter Wright, though for a 100# anvil, it could be a fair price if whoever had it had a use for the mercury.
Good luck finding an anvil! If you want some advice on how to get one at a decent price, and I'll post some suggestions for you.
    Todd

The post he was replying to was this one from 2004 (not likely to still be for sale!):
Newsgroups: abbotsford.forsale,alt.crafts.blacksmithing,van.4sale, vic.forsale Subject: Peter Wright anvil for sale Lines: 7 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2720.3000 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2739.300
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 22:23:14 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.71.223.147 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca X-Trace: pd7tw2no 1092003794 24.71.223.147 (Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:23:14 MDT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 16:23:14 MDT Organization: Shaw Residential Internet
--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com/
snipped-for-privacy@kcwc.com http://NewsReader.Com/

Thanks for looking it up. I'm at work so I didn't have the time to research it too much. Yeah, kind of a low-ball offer, considering at the time the CAD was just slightly above USD in value (I finished paying of my 25# Canadian Giant in 2004).
    Todd
Hey do you know of an anvil around a 100lbs in the Fraser valley for a good price Thanks Cole Unger