propane price?

What do you guys pay a gallon for LP these days? In Seattle's Eastside, I'm seeing prices of nearly $2.50 a gallon these days! Yow!!

Grant Erwin

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Mark Parkinson

Eleven bucks for a 20# tank refill in Central Texas. Gary Brady Austin, TX

Reply to
Gary Brady

They are getting $40 for a 100# refill tank here in Central Wisconsin -Willam the Tinker (mka Wes Marquart)

Reply to
Wesley Marquart

Grant -

I'm sorry to say the Left coast thinks it is Premium gas and charges like that.

In the oil fields, they burn off this as scrap. And just think, some want us to use it in our cars...

I stopped heating my home with it when it went much over $1.00 a gallon almost

15 years ago.

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn

Grant just got 800 gals at 1.02 a gal plus 7% sales tax puts it about a 1.10/gal. my tanks, they delivered(wont mention the truck getting stuck)

tt clueless near St.Louis

Reply to
Terry Thorne

$1.67 per gallon for 300 gallons delivered.

Steve Smith Brownfield, Ma> What do you guys pay a gallon for LP these days? In Seattle's Eastside,

Reply to
Steve Smith

$50.00 U.S near detroit mi

Reply to
speedbuggy

Reply to
Grant Erwin

East Coast...paying $1.74per for 134.6 gallons. I pray natural gas gets here soon!

Reply to
Jason

$1.90 / gal. for 100+ gal. delivered Southern Louisiana dave mudge

Reply to
dave