propane price?

What do you guys pay a gallon for LP these days? In Seattle's Eastside, I'm seeing prices of nearly $2.50 a gallon these days! Yow!!
Grant Erwin
$35.00(canadian) to fill a 100# tank
Grant Erwin wrote:

Eleven bucks for a 20# tank refill in Central Texas. Gary Brady Austin, TX
$35 for a 100lb tank. Near Dallas, TX
On 15 Nov 2003 21:27:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNOSPAM (Gary Brady) wrote:

They are getting $40 for a 100# refill tank here in Central Wisconsin -Willam the Tinker (mka Wes Marquart)

Grant -
I'm sorry to say the Left coast thinks it is Premium gas and charges like that.
In the oil fields, they burn off this as scrap. And just think, some want us to use it in our cars...
I stopped heating my home with it when it went much over $1.00 a gallon almost 15 years ago.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
Grant just got 800 gals at 1.02 a gal plus 7% sales tax puts it about a 1.10/gal. my tanks, they delivered(wont mention the truck getting stuck)
Grant Erwin wrote:

$50.00 U.S near detroit mi

Fifty bucks a gallon? You gotta be kidding. - GWE
speedbuggy wrote:

East Coast...paying $1.74per for 134.6 gallons. I pray natural gas gets here soon!
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:41:14 -0800, Grant Erwin

$1.90 / gal. for 100+ gal. delivered Southern Louisiana dave mudge