Recrute ferronnier

Bonjour,
Nous cherchons un ferronnier (3ans d'experience)
pour notre atelier de Poissy 78-France.
Salutations
Stephan Poirier
snipped-for-privacy@ferronnier.com

Stephan Poirier
No puedo leer frances, puede escribe en español o ingles?
Gracias,
Tom Stovall, CJF Farrier & Blacksmith snipped-for-privacy@wt.net
"Los muertos no hablan." -Francisco Villa
Reply to
Tom Stovall
Translated to something like this :
Hello, We seek an ironworker (3ans experiment) for our workshop of Poissy 78-France. Greetings Stephan (Pear tree) Poirier
Well Stephan - let us all hope you find one near Poissy!
Best Regards, Martin [ Stephan bon - laissez-nous tout l'espoir que vous trouvez un près de Poissy ! Les Meilleurs souvenirs, Martin :-) ]
Stephan Poirier wrote:
Reply to
Eastburn
Thank's Nobody want do that near Paris... We looking for all time! If a ironworker want learn french, he could learn me write english Salutations Stephan
Eastburn a écrit dans le message : snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net...
Reply to
Stephan Poirier
THis might help in the future :
It does fair translations. Il fait des traductions justes.
Martin former Schlumberger
Reply to
Eastburn
that is "Three years experience".
-- -- Big Egg Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover. My name is not "news". If you reply to that address, I won't get it Wanted: 3ltr Vauxhall Carlton Estate
Reply to
bigegg