Recrute ferronnier

Bonjour, Nous cherchons un ferronnier (3ans d'experience) pour notre atelier de Poissy 78-France. Salutations Stephan Poirier
snipped-for-privacy@ferronnier.com www.ferronnier.com
Add pictures here
✖
Stephan Poirier wrote:

No puedo leer frances, puede escribe en español o ingles?
Gracias,
Tom Stovall, CJF Farrier & Blacksmith snipped-for-privacy@wt.net http://www.katyforge.com "Los muertos no hablan." -Francisco Villa
Add pictures here
✖
Translated to something like this :
Hello, We seek an ironworker (3ans experiment) for our workshop of Poissy 78-France. Greetings Stephan (Pear tree) Poirier
Well Stephan - let us all hope you find one near Poissy!
Best Regards, Martin [ Stephan bon - laissez-nous tout l'espoir que vous trouvez un près de Poissy ! Les Meilleurs souvenirs, Martin :-) ]
Stephan Poirier wrote:

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
✖

Add pictures here
✖
THis might help in the future :
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html
It does fair translations. Il fait des traductions justes.
Martin former Schlumberger
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
✖
Eastburn wrote:

that is "Three years experience".

-- -- Big Egg Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover. My name is not "news". If you reply to that address, I won't get it Wanted: 3ltr Vauxhall Carlton Estate
Add pictures here
✖