Recrute ferronnier

Bonjour, Nous cherchons un ferronnier (3ans d'experience) pour notre atelier de Poissy 78-France. Salutations Stephan Poirier

snipped-for-privacy@ferronnier.com

Stephan Poirier

No puedo leer frances, puede escribe en español o ingles?

Gracias,

Tom Stovall, CJF Farrier & Blacksmith snipped-for-privacy@wt.net

"Los muertos no hablan." -Francisco Villa

Reply to
Tom Stovall

Translated to something like this :

Hello, We seek an ironworker (3ans experiment) for our workshop of Poissy

78-France. Greetings Stephan (Pear tree) Poirier

Well Stephan - let us all hope you find one near Poissy!

Best Regards, Mart>

Reply to
Eastburn

Thank's Nobody want do that near Paris... We looking for all time! If a ironworker want learn french, he could learn me write english Salutations Stephan

Eastburn a écrit dans le message : snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net...

Reply to
Stephan Poirier

THis might help in the future :

It does fair translations. Il fait des traductions justes.

Martin former Schlumberger

Reply to
Eastburn

that is "Three years experience".

--

-- Big Egg Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover. My name is not "news". If you reply to that address, I won't get it Wanted: 3ltr Vauxhall Carlton Estate

Reply to
bigegg