San salvilo blacksmithing school

Has anyone visited or taken classes at the San Salvilo school in Italy? I have heard a bit about it but havent spoken with anyone who has gone. If you have please post.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Molinaro

This is up there with getting a naked Elle McPherson to spoon feed me

24k gold cornflakes for breakfast :-) Charles

Andrew Mol> Has anyone visited or taken classes at the San Salvilo school in Italy? I

Reply to
Chilla