Tips on inspecting a used anvil for purchase

I am going to look at an anvil to purchase. It will be my first. The seller says it is old and unmarked. What should I be looking for? How do i
determine quality? Anything to be wary of? Thanks Scott
What some do is carry a ball bearing about 3/4 inch in diameter.. Drop it from 2 feet or so above the anvil face and it should rebound at least 3/4 the way back up or more. also look to see how badly the edges are chipped or ;how many dings or cutting torch marks are in the face.

seller