Tractor Supply Clearance on Farrier's tools

Got three Diamond brand tongs for $4 each at the Tractor Supply in Salisbury, NC. Was told other TS's would be clearance pricing them also.

I just checked our Tractor Supply here in Wichita, KS and they wanted $26 for the Diamond tongs. I asked them if they were going to have any sales soon, the sales clerk said no. You got lucky. Well, one can hope sale prices will come around to us. Rob

also.
Must be Carolinas thing, Statesville TS had them clearance also.
Texas TS isn't having one.