Brazilian gems at best price. Buy direct from Brazil.

I am selling selected brazilian gems with top grade for those who work with jewelry, metalsmith, collectors or anyone who is interested.
I do have amethysts, topazios, rubies, citrines, emeralds, sapphires, iolita, crystals, crisopázio, peridoto, rodolita, garnet, rubelita, onix, agata, tourmaline and others, brut or stonecutted. Several designs of stonecuttings and quality assured with certificate. My prices are the best, I do sell in any amount with safe and reliable shipping, to anywhere in the world. Just send a mail, I will send you an budget - prices -, with no compromise.
Check our prices ---// e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com //--- Ask for more information
I am awaiting for your contact. Regardly yours, Carolina Drews Jewels of the Secret Garden - BR
Add pictures here
✖