Who are the Millwrights

Visit

to learn about Millwrights. Thanks Millwright Ron

Reply to
Millwright Ron

One of the best writings on human nature in general and as related to the Millwright trade came from the preface to the (I think) 1907 Audel's Millwright Training manual. We have recently set up a line shaft at our main threshing show. I believe this would have been one of many jobs to be done by those tradesman. They have to know a lot of stuff! I appreciate their ability.

Pete Stanaitis

Millwright R> Visit

to learn about Millwrights.

Reply to
spaco

Any chance of summarizing the text? I have a 1965 edition of the 1940 Audel Millwrights and Mechanics Guide. Apparently a very different book since it has no interesting preface, only a brief forward.

Reply to
William Bagwell