Great pix.

Thanks for posting.

Lewis.

*****
Reply to
limeylew

Millwright Ron wrote in article ...

And, here is a totally unedited entry from the blog on the union millwright website.

Gotta' be proud of the highly educated professionals represented by that union.

"viking said... Don't for get about us machinist's the make's of the parts or dues wan't up and ar local is wek IAM Iuse to run floor mill know I run 5 inch table millI made 50ton parts one pcs toke months to cut to shifts 12& 12 6 days I love me faimly very much and our children only grow up once and to fast V

12:39 AM Anonymous "
Reply to
*