Wondering if the group is out pounding metal or provider needs pounding.

Have to check the LA news feed - haven't seen anything in several days. Hope all is well.
Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

Summer is busytime, we're still here.
Charly
Charly the Bastard wrote:

Hi -
Glad to hear. I know - busy in my shop as well. Tons of rain and thunder/electrons hitting trees. Grinding on metal and naturally using a cold chisel and ball peen hammer going after plasma splatter.
Such is life.
Our news and ISP switched for the second time - in two weeks - domains and some other issues...
Glad to see they still support the group as well.
I put that note out and in minutes or less it showed up on the LA news service - I'm in deep East Texas.
Nice.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn