Is this a non- active group or has my ISP dumped you ?

First time in a long time - several days this way.
Can any one say ?
HOpe I can see this added.
Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
Everyone's busy hammerin' and poundin' and making fiiiiire.

SteveB wrote:

Reallll hottttt fires!
We hear ya, Steve!
~D

Arrrrgh, arrrgh, arrrgh .................. (Tim, the Tool Man Taylor grunt)
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

WHAT??? You'll have to speak up there Sonny, it's been busy in the shop.
Charly

I think the basic problem here has always been that most blacksmiths are luddites at heart so a usenet forum is not their native habitat.
The other places to check out are
the Anvilfire.com forums,
http://www.anvilfire.com/hammerin /
the ABANA forums,
http://abana.org/resources/forums/index.shtml
and the forum at the Keenjunk - Blacksmith's Junkyard site.
http://www.keenjunk.com/junkyard.htm
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

I monitor the group and post occassionally, but I think most folks are busy forging and possibly getting ready for the ABANA conference.
One place I go to talk to my smith friends is http://anvilfire.com/slacktub/index.htm .
rvb
Rick Barter wrote:

Thanks Rick and Ernie -
I talked to my ISP tech types and they said whoops.
I think the alt part means purge often. My isp has sold out twice in recent years and there were 10 posts tonight. Half here :-)
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn