Is this a non- active group or has my ISP dumped you ?

First time in a long time - several days this way.

Can any one say ?

HOpe I can see this added.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Everyone's busy hammerin' and poundin' and making fiiiiire.

I don't trust newsgroups where people spend more time posting about something rather than doing it.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

WHAT??? You'll have to speak up there Sonny, it's been busy in the shop.

Charly

Reply to
Charly the Bastard

I think the basic problem here has always been that most blacksmiths are luddites at heart so a usenet forum is not their native habitat.

The other places to check out are

the Anvilfire.com forums,

the ABANA forums,

and the forum at the Keenjunk - Blacksmith's Junkyard site.

Ernie Leimkuhler

I monitor the group and post occassionally, but I think most folks are busy forging and possibly getting ready for the ABANA conference.

One place I go to talk to my smith friends is

rvb

Reply to
Rick Barter

Thanks Rick and Ernie -

I talked to my ISP tech types and they said whoops.

I think the alt part means purge often. My isp has sold out twice in recent years and there were 10 posts tonight. Half here :-)

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Reallll hottttt fires!

We hear ya, Steve!

~D

Reply to
Dave

Arrrrgh, arrrgh, arrrgh .................. (Tim, the Tool Man Taylor grunt)

Reply to
SteveB