Repost- Age of Iron info

Also posted to rec.crafts.metalworking Info reposted because website with directions was down for a few days. we forgot to renew our domainname....
pesky details.
Age of Iron hosted by the Berkshire Blacksmiths. To be held at the Hancock Shaker Village in Hancock, MA on June 26-27 There will be more then 20 Demonstrators as well as a green coal area so you can try your hand at smithing, also the ever popular Tailgating area so you can expand your tool collection.
More info and directions can be found @ www.cdblacksmiths.org/meeting.html
AndrewV wrote:

Don't you just love technology? haha. Hey, by the way, you can usually set domains up to auto-renew yearly. You might want to check into this so it doesn't happen again.

with
domainname....
Our webmaster took full responsibility for his unforgivable error and promised it would never happen again. of coarse that was after we chained him up in the cellar and held wire snips to the bundles of cat 5 that reside on the ceiling.....he he he
AndrewV wrote:

:)