Repost-Age of Iron info

Also posted to alt.crafts.blacksmithing. Info reposted because website with directions was down for a few days. we forgot to renew our domainname.... pesky details.

Age of Iron hosted by the Berkshire Blacksmiths. To be held at the Hancock Shaker Village in Hancock, MA on June 26-27 There will be more then 20 Demonstrators as well as a green coal area so you can try your hand at smithing, also the ever popular Tailgating area so you can expand your tool collection.

More info and directions can be found @

AndrewV