Anybody want a 10HP 208 - 230 Yaskawa/Magnatek inverter wired for a Monarch ..Cheap

I got one and it's ready to go Looks brand new ... mounted inside enclosure with 60 amp disconnect My wife has been kicking my butt to get rid of it I bought it early this year but got sick (surgery ) and now I'm not even allowed to lift it

Reply to
invntrr

How much and where is it at?

Reply to