Re: The Reality Of How BobCADCAM Does Business

jon_banquer wrote:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45645061/Complaint-Sereka-v-BobCad-Cam-Inc-Sexual-Harassment-and-Enforced-Scientology-Classes-on-the-Job So, what was the disposition of that 2009 suit?
Jon

Someone calls me at least every couple months, wanting to sell me a Bobcad upgrade, even though the last time I bought anything from them was probably back in '98 or so.
On 6/27/2014 4:13 AM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Then WHY did you give them your phone number in the first place? I guess they're smarter than you.

07/02/2010 PLAINTIFF NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL W/PREJUDICE F 2 DISM 07/02/2010 PLAINTIFF CASE DISMISSED - BEFORE HEARING F 3 FDFM 07/02/2010 PLAINTIFF FINAL DISPOSITION FORM .
Dissmissed with prejudice, no less.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:13:48 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I guess the Judge is too, that's why he dismissed it.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy