Re: The Reality Of How BobCADCAM Does Business

So, what was the disposition of that 2009 suit?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Someone calls me at least every couple months, wanting to sell me a Bobcad upgrade, even though the last time I bought anything from them was probably back in '98 or so.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

07/02/2010 PLAINTIFF NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL W/PREJUDICE F 2 DISM 07/02/2010 PLAINTIFF CASE DISMISSED - BEFORE HEARING F 3 FDFM 07/02/2010 PLAINTIFF FINAL DISPOSITION FORM .

Dissmissed with prejudice, no less.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

Then WHY did you give them your phone number in the first place? I guess they're smarter than you.

Reply to
Al Drake

I guess the Judge is too, that's why he dismissed it.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333