Breakdowns in internal controls

[ Federal employees charged millions of dollars for Internet dating, tailor-made suits, lingerie, lavish dinners and other questionable expenses to their government credit cards over a 15-month period, congressional auditors say.

A report by the Government Accountability Office, obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press, examined spending controls across the federal government following reports of credit-card abuse at departments including Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs. ..... ]

More on the neocon menace .... let's see SureShit's "entertainment budget" ....

Reply to
Cliff

But nothing will be done about it if Bush has anything to say.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Doesnt the Democrat controlled Congress control the purse strings?

Are you saying that the Dems in Congress are under Bush's mind control rays?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner reported Elvis on Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:43:05 -0700 >

Bwahahahahahaha!

We'll get them, and Karl Rove's sock puppet Hillary, too!

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Hey! Quit giving Alex Jones more ideas.

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that "Sid9" reported Elvis on Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:42:54 -0400 in misc.survivalism :

And yet, you're still alive, and able to post freely.

Or are you just one of the minions of the conspiracy? One of those who's task is to mask the takeover?

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com reported Elvis on Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:26:05 -0700 (PDT) >> [Default] I  missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that

Hey, he knows who signs his paychecks.

Either that, or he really believes this wacko conspiracy that would kill hundreds of thousands of people, yet still miss him as a "loose end" needing to be "tidied up."

He can't have it both ways, either George Bush is the smartest president in the history of the world, or the Democrats in Congress are dumber than the President.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich