Breakdowns in internal controls

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080409/ap_on_go_ot/government_credit_cards_9 [ Federal employees charged millions of dollars for Internet dating, tailor-made
suits, lingerie, lavish dinners and other questionable expenses to their government credit cards over a 15-month period, congressional auditors say.
A report by the Government Accountability Office, obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press, examined spending controls across the federal government following reports of credit-card abuse at departments including Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs. ..... ]
More on the neocon menace .... let's see SureShit's "entertainment budget" ....
--
Cliff

Cliff wrote:

But nothing will be done about it if Bush has anything to say.
dennis in nca

Doesnt the Democrat controlled Congress control the purse strings?
Are you saying that the Dems in Congress are under Bush's mind control rays?
Gunner
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
2008 02:43:05 -0700 in misc.survivalism :

    Bwahahahahahaha!
    We'll get them, and Karl Rove's sock puppet Hillary, too!
tschus pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Just when you think you see the light at the end of the tunnel,

    And yet, you're still alive, and able to post freely.
    Or are you just one of the minions of the conspiracy? One of those who's task is to mask the takeover?
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
The two oldest cliches in the book are "The Good Old Days were

Hey! Quit giving Alex Jones more ideas.
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com reported Elvis on Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:26:05 -0700 (PDT) in misc.survivalism :

    Hey, he knows who signs his paychecks.
    Either that, or he really believes this wacko conspiracy that would kill hundreds of thousands of people, yet still miss him as a "loose end" needing to be "tidied up."
    He can't have it both ways, either George Bush is the smartest president in the history of the world, or the Democrats in Congress are dumber than the President.
pyotr