Bridgeport spindle bearings

This one is finally starting to get noisy, a bt 40 cartridge on a horizontal cnc....1984 or so vintage, textron.
Looking for the actual bearing numbers, hoping perhaps to find a set prior
to my actually pulling the damned thing apart.
The manual ( of course ) only gives me the bridgeport part ##
Looking at the parts brakedown, it's a triplex angular contact set at the taper end that I'll be needing....( the drive end bearing they've listed as being a nn3011k/sp)
Appreciate any info.
--
SVL

http://www.skf.com/portal/skf/home/products?paf_dm=shared&maincatalogue=1&lang=en&newlink=1_25_3 Product Table: double direction: Thrust bearings with higher accuracy: Recommended fits: