Cincinnati HPC500HP

Any good or bad things regarding Cincinnati HPC500HP Horizontal. It has Siemens 840D control.

Any feedback appreciated.

tools

Reply to
toolsntoys4u

"toolsntoys4u" wrote in news:ViUxg.141852 $I61.87161@clgrps13:

Haven't looked at the iron, but the control will be rock solid from a reliability standpoint. If it has shopmill on it, most everyone I talk to really likes it. (We have many 840D's in high-volume production, but they are all on custom, purpose built machines.) The jigs shop has several with shopmill, and that is where I got my info.

Reply to
Anthony