I d..."/>

CNC interlock timers

We have a Puma 700 which has an interlock bypass for machine touch-off this basically limits speed and allows a rotation for 700 Mili-seconds
at which time you have to reset to run it again I want to change the time to 1500 mili-seconds as 700 never seems to be enough problem is it seems to be hard coded into the fanuc has anybody had a similiar experience?

Do you have a logic printout for the machine? There may be an appendix enclosed that lists the timers and their functions. It may be an adjustable timer as opposed to a fixed timer.
--
Regards,

Paul Sevin

I do have a printout and it shows the 700 miliseconds it doesnt apear in the list of timers I am thinking it may be "hard-coded" from the factory

adjustable
>I do have a printout and it shows the 700 miliseconds it doesnt apear

If you can get the ladder out of the machine and email it to me I can probably help you out.
--
Regards,

Paul Sevin