Undeleting floppy files

Dudes,
I deleted some files from a 3.5"floppy that I shouldn't have. I thought windows would have some kind of undelete, but it doesn't seem to.
I used to have undelete utilities, and now can't find one on the web that works.
The files are in fact there, all's that happens is the first letter is erased in the FAT.
Iny idears?
--

Mr. PV'd

google. Find the name of a program that undeletes. Lots of em with 30 day trial.
heres one http://3d2f.com/programs/3-276-active-undelete-data-recovery-download.shtml
theres millions.

Well, I haven't found any with a free trial. Your link is Pareto, which seems to dominate this game, and ain't free. I mean, if I gotta pay, I gotta pay, but I thought this stuff was a dime a dozen. Sheeit, I even have a utility somewhere, but hell will freeze over before I can find it.
--

Mr. PV'd

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:00:48 -0400, "Proctologically Violated"

http://tinyurl.com/dh95sj

In fear of catching hell in this group...ill give you a link you can use. http://thepiratebay.org /

diskedit from microsoft?
Wes
On Apr 27, 11:43pm, "Proctologically Violated"

Procto, I have one that works-some here some f'n-place. e-mail me & I'll dig it out & send it to ya
______ /_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/pic6.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280297868987&category=158950&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_
Proctologically Violated wrote:

Directory Snoop;
Saved my ass many times.

Nice! Another legit company that does shit the right way, bidniss-wise, imo.
--

Mr. PV'd

On Apr 28, 5:43am, "Proctologically Violated"

File Restore Professional will recover files from floppies. You can download it from here: www.pcrecovery.com
Proctologically Violated wrote:

if I was still using floppy disks I wouldn't admit it in public Michael
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction

Yeah, I know, but I have a 15 3/4" dick, so it all balances out...
--

Mr. PV'd

Lets first find out why you deleted those files. Why did you delete those files? You don't know. Hmmm.
You thought somebody somewhere is just waiting to solve your problem eh? Hmmm.
You used to be prepared, but now you aren't. Is that about it? Hmmm.
Well P.V. here is my diagnosis. First do as many push ups as you can do in 1 minute. Then run 1 mile. Do this every day. Work up to 3 minutes of push ups followed by 3 miles of running. Do this every day.
The next thing is important. In order to constantly improve you need address your weaknesses. As we learned in the above interview, planning ahead seems to be a problem. Take out a piece of paper before you do anything you may fuck up and flow chart the possibilities prior to pulling the trigger on any action item that could cause more waste in your process.
I'd recommend a book on Kaizen.
Well P.V., this concludes your continous improvement session, that'll be $200. Thankya, thankyaverymuch.

Yeah, I think I got it all wrong.
A personal improvement guru/Life Coach said, Your best chance of success is making what you are already good at even better, and farming out to others what you are weak in...."
Sounded really good..... so I just became a bigger and better asshole!
However, this has not paid off quite like I was hoping.....
Oh, the exercise thing.... demonstrably good for the brain, according to PBS stumpers/MDs, Sci Am, etc.
Seems it actually potentiates the learning process, so exercising in the morning is actually a *very* sound strategy ito job function, etc -- unless one is studying etc at night, then an exercise session before studying would be optimal.
Exercise at any time apparently makes true somatic differences in the brain, and immediate subsequent "exercise of the brain" itself then seems to "cement" those somatic changes. Wild.....
Your check is in the mail....
I hope you're sending me some inserts for the Feng Shui thing, yo.
--

Mr. PV'd

Once of landed a...I mean once I've established a dialogue with a client, my door is always open for both of our opportunities to be realized.
The exercise thing is magic. I teach a night class 3 nights a week. In addition to my morning routine, on my non school days I throw in an exercise session at 4:00 the same time my class starts. That's right, at 4:00 on school days, I'm shot out of a cannon. Infecting my class with enthusiasm for the machine trades. Woo-hoo.