CNC Lead Setup Person - near Worcester MA

CNC machinist or Moldmaker - or both?!

Are you a moldmaker who loves to be hands-on with your machines, doing CNC setup on 3 and 5 axis machines? Or are you a machine junkie who has supervisory experience and the ability to take instruction from manufacturing in setting up CNC machines efficiently and accurately? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity with an award-winning and growing plastics company! Email me today to find out more!

Ideally, you will have a working knowledge of plastics and CNC machinery; have experience setting up 3 and 5 axis machines for secondary operations; Your knowledge of G-code & proper use of set up equipment such as indicators and gauges is essential and you should be able to work with manufacturing to get jobs set up in the most efficient, accurate manner possible.

A knowledge of thermoforming moldmaking is a huge plus but if you have worked hand in hand with moldmakers in the setup process and are familiar with the process, we would be willing to consider your experience provided you meet the machining requirements.

Sound like you? What are you waiting for?

Reply to
StarCatcher

All this can be yours for only $29.95....

But wait! There's more!......

;)

Reply to
Dave Lyon

No it's more like $9.95 an hr, after a short 24 month trial.. Gee when I started machining machinists were the highest paid of all the trades. Only a few yrs ago 1964 ;)

Reply to
Why

About right - $29.95/hr...

Why wrote:

Reply to
StarCatcher

There were very few "button pushers" in those days. Today..there are very few machinists..and lots of button pushers.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33

Reply to
Gunner

Why wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Now the skill that gets paid more is dealing with other people's shit. (Plumbers)

Reply to
Anthony

"Dave Lyon" wrote in news:7qjfg.10838$No1.5522 @attbi_s71:

Much More..... No benefits

2 holidays a year, if you are lucky and the boss is in a good mood, but of course....they won't be paid holidays. You might even get a vacation..when times are slow..and might have worked long enough to draw a little vacation pay from the state.

But Wait!..There's probably more!........

Reply to
Anthony

"StarCatcher" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

You think? And you TOP POSTED....sheesh...

Most of the folks have been there...done that..got the scars. Some are still there.

Great group of folks here though...for the most part. The knowledge abounds.

Reply to
Anthony