What type of Servo's

I have a friend that is clearing out some used servo's and I was wondering if someone could look at some pictures and let me know what they think. I want to build a small 4' x 4' gauntry table for a plasma cutter and router. Any idea about controlers for these?

Reply to
HotRod

Why don't you take some pics and read the name plate data. Post your stuff here:

You're probably looking for Mach3 software. Lots of info on above site.

Reply to
Karl Townsend