Need a heavy thermoforming plastics moldmaker ASAP - MA

Where are you moldmakers???!! I can't seem to find the good ones - I'm getting responses from other countires but there has to be some great talent here at home...

I'm looking for a moldmaker who loves to be hands-on with their machines and likes controlling the process -including doing CNC setup on 3 and 5 axis machines. We have a fabulous opportunity with an award-winning and growing company! You'll need experience in building aluminum thermoforming molds from start to finish as well as building secondary trimming fixtures. CAD/CAM with Master CAM is also a prerequisite for this exciting opportunity. Contact me to find out more!

I also have an injection molding moldmaker position in Chicago and a great "American Chopper" style shop in DC who is looking for a heavy thermoforming moldmaker/cnc person to work in their awesome environment; go to car shows and create one of a kind accessories!

Reply to
StarCatcher

StarCatcher,

Newsgroup Troll Alert;

Star, anyone by the name of Cliff who posts to alt.machines.cnc and applies for the job.....RUN...don't walk...Run to the round file, set fire to the application and place it in. While your at it wash and disinfect your hands cause whatever he has you don't want.

Tom

StarCatcher wrote:

Reply to
brewertr

StarCatcher:

Perhaps they're hiding from exploitive headhunters?

What hourly rate and benefits would this moldmaker receive if you found one?

Reply to
BottleBob

Where are all the mold makers? All of us (tinu) good ones are already gainfully employed.

Also, most of the mold makers I know wouldn't recognize a thermoform tool if one was dropped on their feet. Suggest looking for some pattern makers with thermoform tool experience, you'll much more likely find someone with clue.

Reply to
Black Dragon