Control (Crusader II) blown

Hi Went to the garage to upload a new program into the Allient Mill and the control wouldn't start up. Checked the fuse on the back - shot.
Got the controller box off the arm and started poking around. On the closest board to the front panel (901-132). Looks like a resistor on the upper right corner got cooked. So does anyone know of a copy of the schmetics for this old dinosaur??? I'd like to repair the board with the help of a local electronics engineer but he wants pictures!
Thanks for your time
Jim
hello
Well its running again. Took out the 901-132 card with the bad resistor and replace the resistor with a 3watt (larger than the original) and reassembled, testing at each step. Got good advice here and contacted several rebuilders for tips. Lynn Electronics Corp told me what circuit it was on and suggested the larger resistor. Wild Bill my neighbor (retired tech) helped out with the board work.
Thanks to everyone.. Jim
Well it went down again yesterday. It has been dropping the servo drives occasonally and when completing a cut it dropped the drives and kept knocking them out when restarted. Then "no" start. Replaced fuse on 801 board (10amp) and she has been running fine since.
Jim