EXCEL CALCULATION SPREADSHEET

BEING LAZY AND IN A HURRY, DOES ANYONE HAVE A EXCEL SPREAD SHEET THAT
WILL CALCULATE THE FOLLOWING:
IPR = ?
RRM = 720
LENGTH OF CUT = 1.65"
TIME = 25 SECONDS
Thanks
Reply to
Fred
Being in a hurry for an answer off usenet doesn't usually work out very well. Anyway, I don't have a spreadsheet, but I do have a calculator. I get .0055" IPR.
720/60=12 revolutions per second 12*25=300 revolutions in cut 1.65/300=.0055" inch per rev.
Reply to
Bryce
Must be a lathe. No engage or disengage distance or cutter diameter.
Reply to
Cliff
I assumed that since he was looking for IPR, not IPT. If not, he should have specified. Oh well, details are easy to forget when you're in a hurry to get an answer off usenet .
Reply to
Bryce
Bryce wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
That's OK, I sent him a spreadsheet to estimate cycle time. Ooops. When I realized I misunderstood what he wanted I whipped one up for him. He can specify the number of teeth iffin he wants it for milling. Took about a minute to make. Whenever I have repetitive calculations anymore, I make up a spreadsheet, plus I've got a bunch from vendors, etc. I'm going to compile them all in a workbook in the next day or so. If anyone wants a copy let me know.
Dan
Reply to
Dan Murphy
Dan Murphy wrote in news:Xns9614E0A3D68CBdmurph740aolcom@130.133.1.4:
You can send one here if you have time Dan.
Reply to
Anthony
Anthony wrote in news:Xns96153922F8ADAacziparle3sp835@216.77.188.18:

On it's way today. Take the time to look at the Read Me.txt file.
Dan
Reply to
Dan Murphy