Gang Tooled lathes

I've noticed a lot of messages regarding gang lathes, Cubic machinery has a new lathe called the GTV, from what I saw at a customers 2 of them have replaced 2 omnis and 2 CMS GTS's This thing is fast, and well built, maybe Omni and SNK have some competition finally.

Reply to
ringguy

Ill have to go check em out. I think Cubic is located in Ontario or Chino California, right near where I keep my RV during the week.

Maybe they need a field service guy.

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Gunner

I also have seen the GTV. The machine is real nice, well built, fast etc. I also know the shop that replaced the Omniturns. The GTV out performed the OT's enough that it made since to trade them off.

Reply to
5150