GibbSCAM rolls out the big bucks . .

. . for advertising, at least. See pg. 25 -

paul

Print ads are super cheap these days. It's a dying format but for the over 50 crowd (wait... I'm 50 and I don't read much offline anymore). I'm also a bit creep'd out when these so called "visionaries" of manufacturing "sign" there name in the ads...

-- Bill (forced using Google groups at work)

Reply to
johnsondick5