Yet Another Gibbscam Customer Has Had Enough

As posted to CNC Advertising Zone:

"I would have to say stay away from Gibbs. They use to have a good product but the last 4 years they have not touched their 3 axis module (solid surfacer) and the changes they are trying in order to catch up to everyone else are bad at best. They also have raised their maintenance fees over 20% this year."

Also Of Note:

John Callen is no longer with Gibbs. He will be remembered for doing absolutely nothing except sucking a pay check.

It=92s time for Cimatron to take over development and to remove Bill Gibbs who hasn't been able to get the job done for at least six years.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Interesting how you constantly bash how bad forums are...yet you constantly troll them get a life

Reply to
zymrgy

More Disgust With Gibbscam / Gibbs Censorship On The Gibbs Message Board Exposed:

As posted to CNC Advertising Zone:

First Poster:

"Gibbs Raising Maintenance Fees 23%

Wow, i almost had a cardiac arrest when i received a notice to continue maintenance for Gibbs. They want $1,687 instead of $1,300 a year. That is a 23% increase. On top of that you do not even get printed manuals and they make you pay to get ones from a printer for an additional charge."

Second Poster:

"And when you post it on their web site they remove your post."

Response From First Poster:

"Yes, I know they have deleted 3 of my postings even mentioning the increase on the maintenance. I think my days of dealing with Gibbs are coming to an end. Hell I paid for maintenance for over 5 years and they never changed the Solid Surfacer Module till a beta this month. Even then they are still behind others for mold work. I think them getting bought out is going to make prices go up. Wow just checked they (Gibbs)banned me from the message board that I pay to belong too? It states on the screen For Reason: None Given. I guess they must be a tad sensitive about how much they are increasing the maintenance fees."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Jon,

You don't see anything wrong?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

[...]

You don't see anything wrong with the post?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

[...]

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:iv6c64tvc79n3uni8tc7690ua98f969cbu@

4ax.com:

1300/0.77=1688.31

22.940130409010077059869590989923l is close enough to 23% for me.

Or do you think a 23% increase would be $1599.00?

Priced at $1599.00 what would I pay if I were given a 23% discount? A 23% discount should equal the price before the 23% mark up, no?

IOW, let's say I hire you to distribute machines for me. You get a 10% resale discount per our contract. If you sell a machine for %110,000.00 you would expect to keep $11,000.00 and send a check to me for $99,000.00

When I calculate the list price I need to mark up the price I need to get by your 10%. So I take my price of $99,000.00 and divide that by 0.9 to arrive at the list price of $110,000.00. You then take your list price and multiply by 0.9 to figure out what you are paying for the machine. Or you can multiply by 0.1 to figure out how much you will make. And we are all on the same page.

Reply to
D Murphy

I hope not Dan. I just got out of the shower so we'd better not even be on the same book

Reply to
John R. Carroll

"John R. Carroll" wrote in news:c%u9k.6470$L snipped-for-privacy@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com:

LOL.

So yer sitting there nekid reading AMC?

Good God.

Reply to
D Murphy

LOL...well you screwed that one up........I was looking for Banquer math.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

He was never going to answer you anyway. But with a little luck Cliff will show off his math skills.

Reply to
D Murphy