Tool presetter

    --Looked in a catalog for something to plunk a CAT-40 toolholder into, so's I could wrench on the collet holder when changing tooling.
Imagine my surprise when I saw the price tag: over $400.-!! Someone's got a real scam going there. Made my own for 5 bucks. Harrumph.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Do us a favor and rescue
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : a doggie or three...