Haas vs. Fadal

Dave B wrote:

My father in the 70's said this place was going to hell. 30+ years later, yes we are still going to hell. Apparently we've taken the scenic route to get there. My glass is still half full here. Our shop is booked through next year and we have a major contract coming for even more work. My house while not cheap - I can make the payments. Still beats renting in my book. I'm not ready to say we're sinking yet. I think if many folks looked within there own lives and not what the talking heads are saying the frustration and anger that many feel would be reduced.
-- Bill

We have more work than we need and are living well.
The sinking feeling I have is a result of the political atmosphere more than anything.
With Tony V. at the helm for another term is not a good thing for Los Angeles. The spill over to community's Like La Mirada is minimal but still stinks up the air.
I have a few more years to retirement so I can stick it out till then.
Dave B
Dave B wrote:

Viaretardo - As Adam Corolla aptly named him. <g>
-- Bill

I would pick the haas control for ease of use.