Hammer Vise Handle Combo

I have quite a few largish rocks here that would make for fine hammers as-is and with relatively slight modification they could also easily double as sturgeon fishing weights

BottleBob wrote:

How about just welding a socket on the head end of the hammer.

Bob ( or anyone for that matter )
I have need for a spider type handle clicker type adjustable torque say ranging ~20 ~ 50 in/lbs and 1/2in male hex drive to suit the chick 4in appreciate if anyone knows a source for such an animal let me know--btw the chick site sucks bigtime.

Kurt has something like that, although only two handled rather than four on the "spider".
http://www.kurtworkholding.com/accessories/vise_handles.php
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

on
Thanks Dan the 6 ft/lbs minimum setting still a bit heavy handed for what I'm doing.

The best thing I've seen for tiny/fragile parts is the Allmatic vises that Dapra sells. But that's a whole fairly expensive vise and not just a handle. But you can dial them right down to zero.
http://www.dapra.com/workholding/allmatic/index.html